NYMEX natgas futures open interest hits record high -CME
NEW YORK, March 13
NEW YORK, March 13 (Reuters) - New York Mercantile Exchange natural gas futures open interest reached an all-time high on Tuesday, according to data from the CME Group posted on Wednesday.
CME data showed natural gas futures open interest, or the number of longs or shorts outstanding, climbed 9,008 contracts to a record 1,272,844, eclipsing the previous benchmark high of 1,272,769 set on Feb. 15, 2012.
NYMEX is a unit of CME Group Inc
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets