NYMEX natgas futures open interest hits record high -CME
NEW YORK, March 13
NEW YORK, March 13 (Reuters) - New York Mercantile Exchange natural gas futures open interest reached an all-time high on Tuesday, according to data from the CME Group posted on Wednesday.
CME data showed natural gas futures open interest, or the number of longs or shorts outstanding, climbed 9,008 contracts to a record 1,272,844, eclipsing the previous benchmark high of 1,272,769 set on Feb. 15, 2012.
NYMEX is a unit of CME Group Inc
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped