S&P cuts NYSE Euronext ratings to 'A'
March 13 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered NYSE Euronext's long-term issuer credit rating and senior unsecured debt rating to A from A-plus on Wednesday.
The company's long-term and short-term ratings remain on watch with negative implications, pending its acquisition by IntercontinentalExchange.
S&P said the rating downgrade is because of NYSE Euronext's weaker credit metrics.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation