Kroenke Sports to buy Outdoor Channel
March 13 (Reuters) - Cable network Outdoor Channel Holdings Inc said it will be bought by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment LLC for about $8.75 per share in cash, valuing the company at about $227 million.
Kroenke, the owner of the Denver Nuggets basketball team and Colorado Avalanche hockey team, outbid an $8 per share offer from InterMedia Outdoors Holdings LLC cable network.
Outdoor Channel shares were down nearly 2 percent at $8.68 on the Nasdaq in early trading. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight