Kroenke Sports to buy Outdoor Channel
March 13 (Reuters) - Cable network Outdoor Channel Holdings Inc said it will be bought by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment LLC for about $8.75 per share in cash, valuing the company at about $227 million.
Kroenke, the owner of the Denver Nuggets basketball team and Colorado Avalanche hockey team, outbid an $8 per share offer from InterMedia Outdoors Holdings LLC cable network.
Outdoor Channel shares were down nearly 2 percent at $8.68 on the Nasdaq in early trading. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich