Kroenke Sports to buy Outdoor Channel
March 13 (Reuters) - Cable network Outdoor Channel Holdings Inc said it will be bought by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment LLC for about $8.75 per share in cash, valuing the company at about $227 million.
Kroenke, the owner of the Denver Nuggets basketball team and Colorado Avalanche hockey team, outbid an $8 per share offer from InterMedia Outdoors Holdings LLC cable network.
Outdoor Channel shares were down nearly 2 percent at $8.68 on the Nasdaq in early trading. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |