- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Spain to update economic forecasts in April-Econ Sec
MADRID, March 13 |
MADRID, March 13 (Reuters) - Spain will revise its macroeconomic forecasts for 2013 in April, Economy Secretary Fernando Jimenez Latorre said on Wednesday,
Jimenez Latorre declined to say which of the figures would be updated.
Spain's government expects gross domestic product to contract by 0.5 percent year on year in 2013, below consensus which forecasts output to fall by around 1.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this