TUI AG says no plans to reduce stake in Tui Travel
FRANKFURT, March 13
FRANKFURT, March 13 (Reuters) - TUI AG has no plans to reduce its stake in TUI Travel, it said on Wednesday in response to a magazine report.
Earlier, Manager Magazin had reported TUI AG was considering selling its stake in Europe's largest tour operator and would use the proceeds to invest in its own tourism operations.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data