TUI AG says no plans to reduce stake in Tui Travel
FRANKFURT, March 13
FRANKFURT, March 13 (Reuters) - TUI AG has no plans to reduce its stake in TUI Travel, it said on Wednesday in response to a magazine report.
Earlier, Manager Magazin had reported TUI AG was considering selling its stake in Europe's largest tour operator and would use the proceeds to invest in its own tourism operations.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols