TUI AG says no plans to reduce stake in Tui Travel
FRANKFURT, March 13
FRANKFURT, March 13 (Reuters) - TUI AG has no plans to reduce its stake in TUI Travel, it said on Wednesday in response to a magazine report.
Earlier, Manager Magazin had reported TUI AG was considering selling its stake in Europe's largest tour operator and would use the proceeds to invest in its own tourism operations.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |