TUI AG says no plans to reduce stake in Tui Travel
FRANKFURT, March 13
FRANKFURT, March 13 (Reuters) - TUI AG has no plans to reduce its stake in TUI Travel, it said on Wednesday in response to a magazine report.
Earlier, Manager Magazin had reported TUI AG was considering selling its stake in Europe's largest tour operator and would use the proceeds to invest in its own tourism operations.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Fighting erupts between Syrian army, rebels on Golan Heights |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |