Starbucks to Webcast 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130313:nBw136334a SEATTLE--(Business Wire)-- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) will hold its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The event will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://investor.starbucks.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company`s website until Wednesday, April 24, 2013. About Starbucks Corporation Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. Starbucks Corporation Investor Relations: JoAnn DeGrande/Greg Smith, 206-318-7118 or Media: Zack Hutson, 206-318-7100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media