Starbucks to Webcast 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130313:nBw136334a SEATTLE--(Business Wire)-- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) will hold its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The event will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://investor.starbucks.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company`s website until Wednesday, April 24, 2013. About Starbucks Corporation Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. Starbucks Corporation Investor Relations: JoAnn DeGrande/Greg Smith, 206-318-7118 or Media: Zack Hutson, 206-318-7100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse