Anschutz says terminates sale process for AEG
March 14 (Reuters) - Billionaire Phil Anschutz has decided to retain ownership in Anschutz Entertainment Group and will terminate the sale process for the sports and entertainment empire, the company said on Thursday.
As part of the decision, Dan Beckerman will become president and chief executive officer of AEG, replacing Tim Leiweke, who has been at the helm since 1996 And will be leaving the company.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South