Chile Copec 2012 net profit more than halved to $409.57 million
SANTIAGO, March 14
SANTIAGO, March 14 (Reuters) - Chilean industrial conglomerate Copec said on Thursday that net profit fell by more than half last year on declining wood pulp prices, rising costs and a high base of comparison.
Copec's net profit tumbled 56 percent to $409.57 million in 2012 from the prior year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats