Chile Copec 2012 net profit more than halved to $409.57 million
SANTIAGO, March 14
SANTIAGO, March 14 (Reuters) - Chilean industrial conglomerate Copec said on Thursday that net profit fell by more than half last year on declining wood pulp prices, rising costs and a high base of comparison.
Copec's net profit tumbled 56 percent to $409.57 million in 2012 from the prior year.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand