Chile Copec 2012 net profit more than halved to $409.57 million
SANTIAGO, March 14
SANTIAGO, March 14 (Reuters) - Chilean industrial conglomerate Copec said on Thursday that net profit fell by more than half last year on declining wood pulp prices, rising costs and a high base of comparison.
Copec's net profit tumbled 56 percent to $409.57 million in 2012 from the prior year.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official