- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Private equity group Cinven raises 5 billion euro fund
LONDON, March 14 |
LONDON, March 14 (Reuters) - European private equity firm Cinven said on Thursday it had raised 5 billion euros ($6.5 billion) for its latest buyout fund.
The Fifth European Buyout Fund is already 14 percent committed, it said in a statement, following investments last year including healthcare firms Mercury Pharma and Amdipharm.
The statement confirms a Reuters report on Wednesday that the group had reached its 5 billion euro target, making it one of the few industry players to defy a tough fundraising climate.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this