CME cuts margins for heating oil futures by 9.3 pct
March 14 (Reuters) - The CME Group, parent of the Chicago Board of Trade, lowered maintenance margins for heating oil futures for speculators to $3,900 per contract from $4,300. The new margins would be effective after the close of business on Tuesday, March 19, it said on Thursday.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC