EADS says Lufthansa to make $11.2 billion aircraft order
FRANKFURT, March 14
FRANKFURT, March 14 (Reuters) - EADS on Thursday said Lufthansa's supervisory board approved the acquisition of 100 airbus A320 and two A380 aircraft in an order worth approximately $11.2 billion at list prices.
EADS said the choice of aircraft engines would be made at a later point.
Earlier on Thursday Lufthansa said it had approved the purchase of a total 108 aircraft from Boeing and Airbus.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report