EADS says Lufthansa to make $11.2 billion aircraft order
FRANKFURT, March 14
FRANKFURT, March 14 (Reuters) - EADS on Thursday said Lufthansa's supervisory board approved the acquisition of 100 airbus A320 and two A380 aircraft in an order worth approximately $11.2 billion at list prices.
EADS said the choice of aircraft engines would be made at a later point.
Earlier on Thursday Lufthansa said it had approved the purchase of a total 108 aircraft from Boeing and Airbus.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet in $13.35 billion deal
- Global share indexes, dollar, trim gains on Ukraine tension