EADS says Lufthansa to make $11.2 billion aircraft order
FRANKFURT, March 14
FRANKFURT, March 14 (Reuters) - EADS on Thursday said Lufthansa's supervisory board approved the acquisition of 100 airbus A320 and two A380 aircraft in an order worth approximately $11.2 billion at list prices.
EADS said the choice of aircraft engines would be made at a later point.
Earlier on Thursday Lufthansa said it had approved the purchase of a total 108 aircraft from Boeing and Airbus.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'