Carnival Corporation & plc To Hold Conference Call On First Quarter Earnings
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130314:nPnCL77286 MIAMI, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Corporation & plc's (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank has scheduled a conference call with analysts for 10 a.m. (EDT); 2 p.m. (GMT), Friday, March 15, 2013, to discuss the company's first quarter financial results which are expected to be released that morning. A simulcast of the call will be available via the company's Web sites at www.carnivalcorp.com and www.carnivalplc.com. SOURCE Carnival Corporation & plc MEDIA CONTACT: Jennifer de la Cruz, +1-305-599-2600, ext. 16000; INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT: Beth Roberts, +1-305-406-4832
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine