Carnival Corporation & plc To Hold Conference Call On First Quarter Earnings
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130314:nPnCL77286 MIAMI, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Corporation & plc's (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank has scheduled a conference call with analysts for 10 a.m. (EDT); 2 p.m. (GMT), Friday, March 15, 2013, to discuss the company's first quarter financial results which are expected to be released that morning. A simulcast of the call will be available via the company's Web sites at www.carnivalcorp.com and www.carnivalplc.com. SOURCE Carnival Corporation & plc MEDIA CONTACT: Jennifer de la Cruz, +1-305-599-2600, ext. 16000; INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT: Beth Roberts, +1-305-406-4832
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets