Target Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130314:nBw145110a MINNEAPOLIS--(Business Wire)-- The board of directors of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) has declared a quarterly dividend of 36 cents per common share. The dividend is payable June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business May 15, 2013. The 2nd quarter dividend will be the company`s 183rd consecutive dividend paid since October 1967 when the company became publicly held. About Target Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,787 stores - 1,784 in the United States and three in Canada - and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target`s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/corporateresponsibility. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. Target Corporation John Hulbert, Investors, 612-761-6627 or Stacey Wempen, Financial Media, 612-761-6785 or Target Media Hotline, 612-696-3400 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media