Pertamina in talks to buy part of Exxon stake in Iraqi oilfield
BAGHDAD, March 14
BAGHDAD, March 14 (Reuters) - Indonesia's state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina is in talks to buy 10-20 percent of Exxon Mobil's stake in Iraq's West Qurna 1 oilfield, Indonesia's Chief Economic Minister said on Thursday.
"We have negotiations as there is a possibility of buying 10 or 20 percent of West Qurna 1," Hatta Rajasa said at a news conference in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor