Pertamina in talks to buy part of Exxon stake in Iraqi oilfield
BAGHDAD, March 14
BAGHDAD, March 14 (Reuters) - Indonesia's state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina is in talks to buy 10-20 percent of Exxon Mobil's stake in Iraq's West Qurna 1 oilfield, Indonesia's Chief Economic Minister said on Thursday.
"We have negotiations as there is a possibility of buying 10 or 20 percent of West Qurna 1," Hatta Rajasa said at a news conference in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media