Quest CFO to step down at the end of May
March 14 (Reuters) - Laboratory tests provider Quest Diagnostics said Chief Financial Officer Robert Hagemann will leave the company at the end of May.
Quest will look both internally and externally for a new CFO, the company said.
"After 21 years with the company and almost 15 years as the CFO, we agreed now is a good time for a change," Hagemann, who will assist in identifying his successor, said in a statement.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions