Dairy processor Saputo to close Canadian cheese plant
March 14 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy processor, Saputo Inc, said on Thursday that it will close its cheese-making plant in Warwick, Quebec.
The cheese plant will close in June 2014, and its production will be integrated into other Quebec facilities, the company said in a release.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets