- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Spain rules out tougher provisioning rules for banks-official
MADRID, March 14 |
MADRID, March 14 (Reuters) - Spain is ruling out asking its banks to set aside more capital to cover potential losses on top of provisioning rules enforced in 2012, a senior official from the economy ministry said on Thursday.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, also confirmed that the country would return to growth in the fourth quarter of the year, thanks to improved market sentiment and strong exports growth.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this