Vettel puts his faith in "Hungry Heidi"
(Reuters) - Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is hoping 'Hungry Heidi' will take him to a fourth successive Formula One world championship this season.
The 25-year-old German has given a female name to all his Red Bull cars over the years and announced the latest moniker on his website (www.sebastianvettel.de) with a picture and the words "Hungry Heidi so far known to you as RB9".
'Hungry Heidi' follows last year's 'Abbey'. Before that, the German drove 'Kate', 'Kate's Dirty Sister', 'Luscious Liz', 'Randy Mandy' and 'Kinky Kylie'.
Vettel is favorite to make a winning start to the season in Melbourne in Sunday's Australian Grand Prix.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner