Shareholder sides with Agrium in proxy fight against Jana
March 15 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc shareholder British Columbia Investment Management Corporation said on Friday that it will vote for the company's candidates for its board, not those of hedge fund Jana Partners.
The corporation said after meeting with both sides in the proxy battle that it believes Agrium's current board provides effective oversight.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |