Shareholder sides with Agrium in proxy fight against Jana
March 15 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc shareholder British Columbia Investment Management Corporation said on Friday that it will vote for the company's candidates for its board, not those of hedge fund Jana Partners.
The corporation said after meeting with both sides in the proxy battle that it believes Agrium's current board provides effective oversight.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials