Shareholder sides with Agrium in proxy fight against Jana
March 15 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc shareholder British Columbia Investment Management Corporation said on Friday that it will vote for the company's candidates for its board, not those of hedge fund Jana Partners.
The corporation said after meeting with both sides in the proxy battle that it believes Agrium's current board provides effective oversight.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ