Shareholder sides with Agrium in proxy fight against Jana
March 15 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc shareholder British Columbia Investment Management Corporation said on Friday that it will vote for the company's candidates for its board, not those of hedge fund Jana Partners.
The corporation said after meeting with both sides in the proxy battle that it believes Agrium's current board provides effective oversight.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute