Shareholder sides with Agrium in proxy fight against Jana
March 15 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc shareholder British Columbia Investment Management Corporation said on Friday that it will vote for the company's candidates for its board, not those of hedge fund Jana Partners.
The corporation said after meeting with both sides in the proxy battle that it believes Agrium's current board provides effective oversight.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone