Argentina says GDP grew 2.1 pct in Q4 2012
BUENOS AIRES, March 15
BUENOS AIRES, March 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's gross domestic product grew 2.1 percent in the fourth quarter from a year earlier and rose 1.3 percent versus the third quarter, the government said on Friday.
GDP expanded by 1.9 percent in 2012, the INDEC statistics agency said. Latin America's No. 3 economy slowed sharply last year after a long boom.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source