Argentina says GDP grew 2.1 pct in Q4 2012
BUENOS AIRES, March 15
BUENOS AIRES, March 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's gross domestic product grew 2.1 percent in the fourth quarter from a year earlier and rose 1.3 percent versus the third quarter, the government said on Friday.
GDP expanded by 1.9 percent in 2012, the INDEC statistics agency said. Latin America's No. 3 economy slowed sharply last year after a long boom.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets