Japan says unable to give time frame for Boeing 787 jet restarts
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday it is not yet at the stage where it can estimate when commercial flights for Boeing Co's Dreamliner jet would resume after the plane was grounded globally for battery problems.
Boeing said earlier in the day that it expected the certification process for its proposed battery fix on the 787 jet to be completed in weeks.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |