Japan says unable to give time frame for Boeing 787 jet restarts
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday it is not yet at the stage where it can estimate when commercial flights for Boeing Co's Dreamliner jet would resume after the plane was grounded globally for battery problems.
Boeing said earlier in the day that it expected the certification process for its proposed battery fix on the 787 jet to be completed in weeks.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source