Japan says unable to give time frame for Boeing 787 jet restarts
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday it is not yet at the stage where it can estimate when commercial flights for Boeing Co's Dreamliner jet would resume after the plane was grounded globally for battery problems.
Boeing said earlier in the day that it expected the certification process for its proposed battery fix on the 787 jet to be completed in weeks.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies