Carlyle shares sold at 5 pct discount -source
March 15 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP shares were sold in an unregistered block trade for $30.75 each late on Thursday, a 5 percent discount to the closing price in regular market trading, a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
An unspecified Carlyle investor sold 5 million shares through Deutsche Bank AG, the source said.
A Carlyle spokesman declined to comment, while a Deutsche Bank spokeswoman did not respond to a request for comment.
Carlyle shares were down 6.6 percent at $30.25 in early trading in New York on Friday after closing at $32.37 on Thursday.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper