Safeway Inc. Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Mar 15 (Marketwire) -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) announced that its Board of Directors met yesterday and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on April 11, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 25, 2013. Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,641 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $44.2 billion in 2012. Contact: Christiane Pelz (925) 467-3832 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter