REG-Aberforth Smaller Co: Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Aberforth Smaller Companies Trust plc ("ASCOT") The Net Asset Values ("NAVs") per Ordinary Share for the above company as at the close of business on 14 March 2013 were:- Excluding current year Revenue = 925.83p Including ALL Revenue = 929.35p ASCOT has bank debt facilities available to allow gearing of up to 11.3% of Shareholders' Funds. Current gearing is 7.5%. There are currently 95,557,792 Ordinary Shares of 1p in issue. Contact - David Holland (Tel: 0131 220 0733) Aberforth Partners LLP, Secretaries - 15 March 2013 END
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'