- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
REG-Aberforth Smaller Co: Net Asset Value(s)
Aberforth Smaller Companies Trust plc ("ASCOT") The Net Asset Values ("NAVs") per Ordinary Share for the above company as at the close of business on 14 March 2013 were:- Excluding current year Revenue = 925.83p Including ALL Revenue = 929.35p ASCOT has bank debt facilities available to allow gearing of up to 11.3% of Shareholders' Funds. Current gearing is 7.5%. There are currently 95,557,792 Ordinary Shares of 1p in issue. Contact - David Holland (Tel: 0131 220 0733) Aberforth Partners LLP, Secretaries - 15 March 2013 END