REG-JP Morgan Chase JPMorgan Chase Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130315:nBw155690a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) declared a dividend on the outstanding shares of the corporation`s Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series I in the amount of $395.00 per share (which is equivalent to $39.50 per related Depositary Share). The dividend is payable April 30, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world`s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Investor Contact: Sarah Youngwood, 212-270-7325 or Media Contact: Joseph Evangelisti, 212-270-7438 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |