Moody's lifts Latvia's government bond rating to Baa2
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Latvia's government bond rating one notch to Baa2 on Friday citing a strong, resilient and balanced economic recovery plus improvement's in its public debt profile.
The outlook on the credit rating is positive, Moody's said in a statement.
"Growth has been resilient to the euro area crisis, led by a robust rise in exports fueled by the economy's increased competitiveness, and a recovery in domestic demand," Moody's said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins