Moody's lifts Latvia's government bond rating to Baa2
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Latvia's government bond rating one notch to Baa2 on Friday citing a strong, resilient and balanced economic recovery plus improvement's in its public debt profile.
The outlook on the credit rating is positive, Moody's said in a statement.
"Growth has been resilient to the euro area crisis, led by a robust rise in exports fueled by the economy's increased competitiveness, and a recovery in domestic demand," Moody's said.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking