Moody's lifts Latvia's government bond rating to Baa2
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Latvia's government bond rating one notch to Baa2 on Friday citing a strong, resilient and balanced economic recovery plus improvement's in its public debt profile.
The outlook on the credit rating is positive, Moody's said in a statement.
"Growth has been resilient to the euro area crisis, led by a robust rise in exports fueled by the economy's increased competitiveness, and a recovery in domestic demand," Moody's said.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |