CANADA STOCKS-TSX edges higher at open on energy, mining
TORONTO, March 15 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index gained ground at the open on Friday as stronger oil and metals prices gave a boost to energy and mining shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 13.23 points, or 0.1 percent, at 12,813.14.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details