CANADA STOCKS-TSX edges higher at open on energy, mining
TORONTO, March 15 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index gained ground at the open on Friday as stronger oil and metals prices gave a boost to energy and mining shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 13.23 points, or 0.1 percent, at 12,813.14.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |