Bank of Canada 19-day T-bill average yield 0.975 pct
TORONTO, March 15
TORONTO, March 15 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Friday the average yield at its auction of C$2.8 billion ($2.73 billion) 19-day treasury bills was 0.975 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon