European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON, March 15
LONDON, March 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday as investors positioned for another batch of strong U.S. economic data.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC and Germany's DAX were up 0.2 percent.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note