European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON, March 15
LONDON, March 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday as investors positioned for another batch of strong U.S. economic data.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC and Germany's DAX were up 0.2 percent.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports