Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
MADRID, March 15
MADRID, March 15 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's second-biggest bank holds its annual shareholders' meeting.
The hotel group is planning to axe 600 jobs to save up to 7 million euros a year, El Economista reported on Friday, citing company and union sources.
Spain's largest retailer Corte Ingles has cut prices at its supermarket by 5 percent, adding to a 20 percent price cut last year in an attempt to compete with cheaper rivals, Spanish media reported, citing comments by the head of the company's food division, Victor del Pozo.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |