3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130315:nBw155591a ST. PAUL, Minn.--(Business Wire)-- 3M (NYSE: MMM) today announced the following investor events: * Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference 2013 in London, U.K. on Thurs., March 21, 2013; David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 8:00 a.m. GMT. * First-quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Thurs., April 25, 2013, at 8 a.m. CT. Both events will be webcast live, and replays of each will be available on 3M`s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com. About 3M 3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 3M Investor Contacts: Matt Ginter, 651-733-8206 or Bruce Jermeland, 651-733-1807 or Media Contact: Jacqueline Berry, 651-733-3611 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border