Peru's economy grows 6.15 pct in January on year
LIMA, March 15
LIMA, March 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.15 percent in January from the same month a year ago, official data showed on Friday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast expansion of 6.6 percent.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |