Peru's economy grows 6.15 pct in January on year
LIMA, March 15
LIMA, March 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.15 percent in January from the same month a year ago, official data showed on Friday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast expansion of 6.6 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study