Peru's economy grows 6.15 pct in January on year
LIMA, March 15
LIMA, March 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.15 percent in January from the same month a year ago, official data showed on Friday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast expansion of 6.6 percent.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report