Peru's economy grows 6.15 pct in January on year
LIMA, March 15
LIMA, March 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.15 percent in January from the same month a year ago, official data showed on Friday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast expansion of 6.6 percent.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers