Rosetta to buy some Permian assets from Comstock for $768 mln
March 15 (Reuters) - Rosetta Resources Inc said it would acquire some of Comstock Resources Inc's acreage in West Texas's Permian Basin for about $768 million.
The acquisition covers 53,306 net acres in Reeves and Gaines counties in West Texas, the company said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel