Rosetta to buy some Permian assets from Comstock for $768 mln
March 15 (Reuters) - Rosetta Resources Inc said it would acquire some of Comstock Resources Inc's acreage in West Texas's Permian Basin for about $768 million.
The acquisition covers 53,306 net acres in Reeves and Gaines counties in West Texas, the company said.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet