Rosetta to buy some Permian assets from Comstock for $768 mln
March 15 (Reuters) - Rosetta Resources Inc said it would acquire some of Comstock Resources Inc's acreage in West Texas's Permian Basin for about $768 million.
The acquisition covers 53,306 net acres in Reeves and Gaines counties in West Texas, the company said.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials