Rosetta to buy some Permian assets from Comstock for $768 mln
March 15 (Reuters) - Rosetta Resources Inc said it would acquire some of Comstock Resources Inc's acreage in West Texas's Permian Basin for about $768 million.
The acquisition covers 53,306 net acres in Reeves and Gaines counties in West Texas, the company said.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source