Safran sells part of Ingenico stake for 287 mln eur
PARIS, March 15
PARIS, March 15 (Reuters) - Aerospace group Safran said it sold part of its stake in French payment terminal group Ingenico for 286.8 million euros($372.28 million) through a private placement and accelerated book building.
The 6.6 million shares, representing 12.57 percent of the capital of Ingenico, were sold at 43.45 euros a share. Safran retains 10.2 percent of Ingenico's share capital and 17 percent of the voting rights.
The resulting after-tax profit for Safran is approximately 130 million euros and will be recorded in Safran's first-half consolidated accounts, Safran said in a statement on Friday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions