Spain to issue 2015, 2018 and 2023 bonds on Thursday
MADRID, March 15
MADRID, March 15 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury will issue a 2015 bond with a 2.75 percent coupon, a 2018 bond with a 4.5 percent coupon and a 2023 bond with a 5.4 percent coupon at an auction on Thursday.
The Treasury announced the bond issues in a statement on Friday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image