Japan says unable to give time frame for Boeing 787 jet restarts
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday it is not yet at the stage where it can estimate when commercial flights for Boeing Co's Dreamliner jet would resume after the plane was grounded globally for battery problems.
Boeing said earlier in the day that it expected the certification process for its proposed battery fix on the 787 jet to be completed in weeks.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl