Samsung stock falls after new S4 launch
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS) fell as much as 1.32 percent in early trade in Seoul following the launch of its new Galaxy S4 smartphone on Friday.
The stock underperformed the wider market .KS11 which was trading roughly flat.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |