Samsung stock falls after new S4 launch
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS) fell as much as 1.32 percent in early trade in Seoul following the launch of its new Galaxy S4 smartphone on Friday.
The stock underperformed the wider market .KS11 which was trading roughly flat.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia