TABLE-Delinquency rates fall at major U.S. banks in February
March 15 (Reuters) - Delinquency rates fell in most major U.S. banks for the month of February as more consumers continued to keep up with their bill payments. Charge-offs for February rose at American Express, Bank of America, Discover Financial Services and fell at JP Morgan Chase, Capital One Financial and Citigroup.
Net charge off rate Delinquency rate
Feb 2013 Jan 2013 Feb 2013 Jan 2013 JPMorgan Chase 3.35 3.37 1.86 1.88 American Express 2.1 1.9 1.3 1.3 Bank of America 4.25 4.18 3.00 3.01 Capital One Financial 4.27 4.36 3.68 3.72 Discover Financial Services 2.6 2.2 1.8 1.8 Citigroup Inc 3.62 3.77 2.28 2.35
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |