- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Viko hires Credit Suisse to sell it for up to $1bln-sources
LONDON/ISTANBUL, March 15 |
LONDON/ISTANBUL, March 15 (Reuters) - Family-owned Turkish electric appliances maker Viko has hired Credit Suisse to sell the business in a deal worth between $500 million and $1 billion, three people familiar with the matter said.
Viko's founders have decided to sell after being approached by prospective buyers. They wanted to exit the business but had no suitor lined-up, the people said.
Viko was not immediately available for comment while Credit Suisse declined to comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this