International lenders, Cyprus reach deal on bailout- source
BRUSSELS, March 16
BRUSSELS, March 16 (Reuters) - International lenders and Cyprus have reached a deal to bail out the Mediterranean island with measures that include a 9.9 percent one-off levy on bank deposits, a senior euro zone source involved in the negotiations said early on Saturday.
The deal came after almost 10 hours of talks of euro zone finance ministers and the troika of European Commission, European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |