Cyprus gets 10 bln euro bailout, will raise corporate tax - source
BRUSSELS, March 16
BRUSSELS, March 16 (Reuters) - International lenders and Cyprus agreed a bailout deal worth 10 billion euros for the Mediterranean island early on Saturday, a senior source involved in negotiations told Reuters.
Under the emergency lending programme, Cyprus agreed to increase its nominal corporate tax rate by 2.5 percentage points to 12.5 percent, the source added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image