Elbit Systems wins $115 mln defence contract from Asian customer
TEL AVIV, March 17
TEL AVIV, March 17 (Reuters) - Israeli defence contractor Elbit Systems said its wholly owned subsidiary Elisra won a contract worth about $115 million to supply an Asian customer with electronic warfare (EW) systems for multi-purpose land missions.
The systems will be delivered over two years, Elbit said on Sunday.
"We are experiencing a growing global demand for various types of EW systems and I trust that further customers will follow and select our advanced systems as their preferred solution," said Edgar Maimon, general manager of Elisra.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image