Elbit Systems wins $115 mln defence contract from Asian customer
TEL AVIV, March 17
TEL AVIV, March 17 (Reuters) - Israeli defence contractor Elbit Systems said its wholly owned subsidiary Elisra won a contract worth about $115 million to supply an Asian customer with electronic warfare (EW) systems for multi-purpose land missions.
The systems will be delivered over two years, Elbit said on Sunday.
"We are experiencing a growing global demand for various types of EW systems and I trust that further customers will follow and select our advanced systems as their preferred solution," said Edgar Maimon, general manager of Elisra.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source